Thursday, March 14, 2013

Atheism

Atheism


Definition: The theory or belief that God does not exist

Sample Sentences:
  1. The secret directive issued after the meeting also called on the department of propaganda to carry out a campaign to promote atheism.
  2. Indeed, it seems like the supreme irony that militant atheism has managed to acquire the mentality of a religion.
  3. Both he and suleymân appeared to think that atheism was a subject to make angels laugh.
Usage:
New York Times
American Thinker

Paragraph:
     Atheism is the theory or belief that God does not exist. I have a strong opinion based on this concept, and believe FULLY that there is a God based on the fact that I have seen him work in my life. People may say they could never believe in what they cannot see, which I agree is sometimes difficult. The feeling is like the air, people believe in air the same way I believe in God. You can't see or touch the air, but you sure do feel it, and I personally would not be able to survive without the belief in God. Going through a death is one of the hardest things someone could possibly go through, but God makes it so much easier and comforting. This is one of my favorite quotes, and I believe it fits perfectly within this topic, “I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is," by Albert Camus.

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment